On this tab, you can see a list of all websites running in the system.
You can perform the following actions using the link buttons above the list:
• New site wizard - launches a wizard where new websites can be created either from scratch or based on some of the provided website templates.
• Import site or objects - launches a wizard where a whole website or separate objects can be imported from an import/export package.
• Export objects - launches a wizard where objects can be exported to an import/export package.
Each listed website has the following actions available in the Actions column:
• Edit - opens an interface where general properties of the website, its aliases, cultures, etc. can be configured.
• Delete - deletes the website.
• Edit content - redirects you to the website's content editing interface in CMS Desk -> Content -> Edit.
• Open live site - opens the website's title page on the live site.
• Start site - starts the website (applicable only when the website is not already running).
• Stop site - stops the website (applicable only when the website is running).
• Export site - opens a wizard where the website can be exported to an import/export package.
After clicking the icon in the header of the Actions column, a context menu is displayed, offering options for export of listed data to various types of files.
More information on sites management can be found in Developer's Guide -> Managing sites.